What does the manufacturer’s warranty cover?
The manufacturer’s warranty covers the hearing aid. Should your hearing aid stop working, please change to a fresh battery and try to restart it. If you are not successful, please contact our Lifestyle Advisor and we will try our best to assist you.The manufacturer’s warranty for your hearing aid lasts 36 months from the start date of your purchase. The extended warranty covers the hearing aids against theft, loss and irreparable damage (please see Terms & Conditions).
What happens if my hearing aid is not working anymore?
The hearing aid may stop working for several reasons. One of the most common reason is that the battery has depleted. As a first step, please try replacing the battery. If the problem persists, please contact our friendly Lifestyle Advisors by calling 1800 28 11 80 toll free, sending us a whatsapp at +60163389472 or emailing us at [email protected]. We will do our best to assist you or dispatch a replacement, at no cost, if you are within the warranty period.
Are there exclusions from the manufacturer’s warranty?
Yes, there are a few. Here is the list:
- Dis-assembling, misusing, dropping, waterlogging or any other artificial factor causing damage to an item will be excluded from any coverage of the warranty.
- Any degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage during use.
What is the extended warranty and what does it cover? Are there any conditions attached to the extended warranty?
The extended warranty only covers the hearing aids. It covers theft, loss and any damage not covered by manufacturer’s warranty leading to malfunctioning. Please visit our extended warranty page for more information and transparency.In an effort to convey full transparency, you should take note of the following:
- In case of loss or theft of your hearing aid, nessa will request you lodge an official police report and provide the police report number to us.
- Customers should try their best to take care of their equipment to reduce the likelihood of damages.
- There are additional charges for extended warranty, depending on the hearing care package purchased.
How much does the extended warranty cost?
The price for the extended warranty is RM 1,200,00 per hearing aid. If you purchase two hearing aids, you will receive the extended warranty for free (depending on the package purchased).
How much do I need to pay to claim for a loss through my extended warranty?
In case you need to claim through the extended warranty, there will be an excess fee of 25% over the full price of the Hearing Aid charged for each replacement.
How do I claim for the warranty?
Simply call nessa on 1800 28 11 80 (toll free) and we will arrange for the pickup and return of equipment.